sarawak

sarawak

Click here for Myspace Layouts

Thursday 24 November 2011

Sarawak Handicraft Shops and Goods



Asalamualaikum and greetings,welcome to my shops.My shop selling a variety of original artefacts from Sarawak.These items are also difficult to be found.Articles made of Sarawak is famous around the world.Handicraft manufacturing of art is also very smooth and has a care.Handicrafts from Sarawak is a heritage from the hereditary and highly valued.Therefore, this article takes a long time to produce and the price for each item is also high....
Among the manufactured products of the most popular sarawak are as:


  • Tikar Sarawak
  • Kek Lapis Sarawak
  • Ikan Terubok Masin
  • Produk Mengkuang
  • Sarang Burung
  • Produk Mutiara
For fans of fans of this product, my shop will provide special offers for you.


Payment of goods can be made through maybank and RHB Bank account.


Goods will be sent by post Malaysia.Bayaran is RM9/kg.Tempoh delivery took a week.

Delivery of goods will be released once a week every day Friday.So, the order and payment will be collected Thursday before posting and the latest product takes 7 days to arrive.
I can contact through:
call/sms:013-8425489...............

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comments. I am so pleased you find my information and service helpful.


    Handicrafts products in India & Handcrafted Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such an amazing read. I always find something interesting in your blogs and at artisna.com as well. That is a wonderful place to buy Handmade Goods online. Anyway, thanks so much and congrats on your articles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment victoria lee and I appreciate it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is worthwhile reading this blog. I was searching such kind of blog for a long time but now I think I got a blog of my interest. I am thankful for these all suggestions mentioned under this blog.ตี่จู้หินอ่อน

    ReplyDelete